Program Fee and What’s Included
- All instructional materials, posted electronically for download
- Access to the GSB Learning Management System and course portal
- Daily breakfast. lunch and break refreshments
- Opportunity to network with faculty and financial management colleagues; and, an invitation to join an alumni-only group on LinkedIn for ongoing networking.
- $350 registration fee
- Access to finance and accounting professionals and banking industry experts
- Access to a faculty of experts with decades of experience in the financial services industry
- Support of the GSB staff and faculty througout the course
Tuition for the 2023 Financial Managers School is $3,475.
Important Note: Starting in 2023, students will be responsible for booking their own lodging for this program; fees above reflect the fact that lodging is no longer included. A block of rooms will be available at the Fluno Center until the program deadline, or participants are welcome to book at a nearby hotel.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Other fees paid will be reduced by any hard dollar costs incurred by GSB and are then available for refund or future use, subject to the following guidelines.
Future Use: If you cancel, you may elect to leave paid fees on account with GSB without a cancellation fee. The funds must be used within 24 months of the cancellation date and can be used toward any school; however, they cannot be applied to online seminars. Any funds not used at that point will be forfeited to GSB. If a refund is requested after fees have been placed on account with GSB, the refund will be processed based on the original cancellation date subject to the cancellation fees below.
Refund: If you cancel and request a refund, it will be subject to a cancellation fee based upon the date of cancellation as follows:
Notice of Cancellation Received by GSB Refund Percentage
15-45 Days Prior to Program Start Date 90%
8-14 Days Prior to Program Start Date 75%
7 Days Prior or failure to appear at Program none
FMS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses. Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to: The National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Phone: 615-880-4200.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Prerequisite: Financial manager actively involved in the financial responsibilities of a small- to medium- sized financial institution
Advanced Preparation: Pre-reading assignments
Field of Study: Accounting and Auditing, Management
Credits: Attendees will earn up to 35 CPEs for this program