Sales and Marketing School
September 29 - October 4, 2019
Fluno Center for Executive Education
Enrollment Deadline: August 29
PROGRAM FEE & WHAT'S INCLUDED:
Your tuition includes:
- All instructional materials
- Five nights single occupancy lodging at the Fluno Center for Executive Education or a business hotel within a short walk
- Daily meals (full breakfast and lunch each day)
- Welcome reception & dinner on the first evening
- $350 non-refundable registration fee
- Access to sales and marketing professionals and industry experts
- Daily application sessions to apply information learned to the student’s own bank
- Individual coaching/mentoring sessions with faculty will be available each day to aid student’s in the sales and marketing planning process and/or incorporating content learned into their bank’s primary goals and objectives.
Tuition for the 2019 Sales and Marketing School is $3,250; however, GSB encourages banks to send multiple attendees so that sales and marketing professionals can work together to enhance relationship growth and company performance through a unified effort focused on the customer. If your bank chooses to send multiple students, you will receive a rebate of $350 for each additional student – that’s essentially a free registration fee for each second and subsequent attendee that will be paid at the conclusion of the school.
About the Fluno Center for Executive Education, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Students attending the school will stay at the Fluno Center for Executive Education or a nearby business hotel, both located on the beautiful University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. The Fluno Center combines state-of-the-art professional education technology with the ambiance of a comfortable, relaxed, executive-style hotel. The meeting facilities are conveniently located on the first two floors and include the latest in presentation delivery technology and comfort for attendees. It's a perfect setting for learning, sharing ideas, and networking with banking industry peers. The eight-story training facility includes:
- 100 executive residence rooms, each with a desk, wireless internet access, queen-sized bed, whirlpool bath, cable TV and direct-dial telephone with voicemail.
- Full-service buffet dining in the Executive Dining Room (breakfast and lunch daily)
- Study pub with billiards, light-fare and full-service bar
- Fitness facility
- Business center
- Convenient underground parking
Admission to the Sales and Marketing School is by online application
Admission requirements are designed to select those applicants who are prepared by experience and prior education to derive the greatest benefit from this advanced management program. Each applicant must qualify under one of the following criteria:
- Employees of FDIC-insured banks or savings institutions.
- State and federal financial institution regulatory officials and directors of banks or savings institutions with educational background and experience comparable to that required of bank officers.
- Professionals from firms providing services to banks and savings institutions who have the necessary educational and experience backgrounds will be considered for admission on a case by case basis and will be dependent on available space.
- International bankers are welcome and will be considered for admission based on education and experience.
As a matter of policy, the Graduate School of Banking does not discriminate among applicants and participants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, color, handicap, orientation or marital status.