GSB Strategic HR Forum
September 28-29, 2017
Registration Deadline: Room block expires August 28
Join industry expert Terry Saber and HR colleagues from around the country to vet and strategize today's most pressing HR priorities! This highly interactive forum is not to be missed and is designed especially for graduates of the GSB Human Resource Management School and/or GSB Advanced HR Seminar, plus select clients who, based on experience, will benefit from this attendee-driven advanced HR leadership forum.
This is YOUR forum ... we will gather information prior to the event to learn what key topics you most want to discuss. Bring your ideas, bring your challenges -- this is sure to be an energy-packed program based on what you want to learn about!
A core set of topics will be discussed during this program, plus participants will have the opportunity to drive the curriculum by providing feedback on current HR leadership issues they'd like addressed in a pre-session survey. You can be assured of a relevant, engaging discussion with experienced colleagues, facilitated by leading HR and strategic planning expert Terry Saber, on the topics that matter most to you as a senior HR professional in banking. Changing demographics, new competition, the challenge to recruit and keep top talent, compensation and benefits, health care reform -- all are undergoing rapid changes that require today's HR professional to stay ahead of the curve. You won't want to miss it!
Who Should Attend
This exclusive, interactive program is limited to graduates of the GSB Human Resource Management School and/or GSB Advanced HR Leaderhip Seminar, plus select clients who, by experience, would be eligible to attend this advance-level HR program.
Just a few of the many comments we received from recent participants
- "I truly enjoyed the networking opportunities. It's great to get the perspective of other people in the same positions within the same industry. Many seminars or conferences are not specific to both the banking industry and HR simultaneously."
- "Terry Saber is amazing -- super dynamic and high energy!"
- "Learned so much! Have many new ideas to take back and implement."
- "Warm, inviting small group interaction and facilitation."
- "Focus on real issues -- Terry does an excellent job here."
- "Appreciated the flow and flexibility of the topics at hand and, of course, Terry's passion and knowledge."
- "Great discussions, suggestions and ideas."
- "I loved it and will return again!"
- "I hope this HR Forum is continued annually."