GSB Strategic HR Forum - Details & Fees
September 26-27, 2019
Registration Deadline: Room block expires August 26
Program Fee & What's Included:
The registration fee for the 2019 session of the GSB Strategic HR Forum is $795 and includes:
- Registration fee
- Breakfasts and lunch
- Pre-session survey and all course materials
- Networking opportunity and learning forum with other HR professionals from across the U.S.
Note: Lodging is not included with your registration. A block of rooms is available at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington at the rate of $159/night (plus tax). To reserve your room, please CLICK HERE or call the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington reservation line at 844-856-8554 and be sure to mention code "SHRF" to receive the discounted rate.
Admission to the GSB Strategic HR Forum is by advance registration. Those seeking to register should complete the online registration.
Admission requirements are designed to select those applicants who are prepared by experience and prior education to derive the greatest benefit from this advanced HR management program. Each registrant must qualify under one of the following criteria:
- Graduation from the GSB Human Resource Management School
- Bank client who received an invitation to participate
- CEOs or executives of FDIC-insured banks or savings institutions.
- Directors of banks or savings institutions with educational background, experience and/or duties comparable to that required of HR leaders.
- International bankers are welcome and will be considered for admission based on education and experience.
As a matter of policy, the Graduate School of Banking does not discriminate among applicants and participants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, color, handicap, orientation or marital status.
To maintain an interactive learning environment, registration is limited to the first 30 participants.