GSB Strategic HR Forum - Details & Fees
September 23 & 24, 2021
Program Fee & What's Included:
The registration fee for the 2021 session of the GSB Strategic HR Forum is $795 and includes:
- Registration fee
- Pre-session survey and all course materials
- Networking and learning forum with other HR professionals from across the U.S.
- Lodging is not included and should be booked by participants; a discounted rate of $159 can be secured by calling the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington at 952-893-9500 and referening the GSB Strategic HR Forum.
Admission to the GSB Strategic HR Forum is by advance registration. Those seeking to register should complete the online registration.
Admission requirements are designed to select those applicants who are prepared by experience and prior education to derive the greatest benefit from this advanced HR management program. Each registrant must qualify under one of the following criteria:
- Graduation from the GSB Human Resource Management School
- Bank client who received an invitation to participate
- CEOs or executives of FDIC-insured banks or savings institutions.
- Directors of banks or savings institutions with educational background, experience and/or duties comparable to that required of HR leaders.
- International bankers are welcome and will be considered for admission based on education and experience.
As a matter of policy, the Graduate School of Banking does not discriminate among applicants and participants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, color, handicap, orientation or marital status.
To maintain an interactive learning environment, space is limited in this forum.