GSB Strategic HR Forum
Now more than ever, HR leaders need to reset priorities, assess strategy and join industry expert and seasoned facilitator Terry Saber and HR/OD colleagues from around the country to vet and strategize today's most pressing leadership priorities! This highly interactive forum is an annual event…and is described by participants who return year after year as “not to be missed!”
This is YOUR Forum ... content and agenda driven solely by what you most want/need to discuss and by challenges you seek solutions for! Like the CEO or CFO Peer Groups your executives attend regularly, updated “state of the union” industry information is gathered and analyzed prior to the Forum to discuss and compare where your HR/OD practice is ahead of the curve or where you seek solutions.
Once registered, attendees participate in a short survey to learn what key topics you most want to discuss. Bring your ideas, bring your challenges -- this is sure to be an energy-packed program based on what you want to talk about! Hot topics may include...
- Leadership lessons learned through the pandemic and the recovery
- Impact of current events on employement law
- How did the pandemic impact compensation?
- Have you retained top talent?
- The bottom line: 3 quarters in: How is your bank faring compared to peer….and why?
- Successful "Back to Work" safely policies
- The challenges and opportunities of remote work
- What HR Strategies are you implanting faster, smoother….or with “glitches?”
- In what ways did your leadership team “surprise themselves” during during the pandemic -- and how can you continue to innovate through the 2021 recovery?
- Ongoing impacts of the pandemic on HR Leadership
- The People Portfolio: Top 5 ways to dramatically improve your bank's fottom line
- Succession at all levels: Ownership, Board, CEO, Senior Management, Middle Management
- Talent Management -- attracting and retaining "A" players