Program Fee and What’s Included
- All instructional materials and resources
- Five nights lodging (single occupancy) at the Fluno Center For Executive Education (Madison) or a business hotel a short one-block walk to the Fluno Center, based on space availability
- Meals (including full breakfast and lunch each day)
- Welcome Reception and Dinner
- Invitation to join an alumni-only networking group on LinkedIn
- $350 registration fee
- Access to a faculty of experts with decades of experience in the financial services industry
- Note: if this program can’t be held in person due to health guidelines it will be transitioned to a virtual format, resulting in a fee reduction and modified schedule.
Tuition for the 2022 Sales and Marketing School is $3,450.
Tuition for the 2022 Sales and Marketing School is $3,450; however, GSB encourages banks to enroll multiple attendees so that sales and marketing professionals can work together to enhance relationship growth and company performance through a unified effort focused on the customer. If your bank chooses to enroll multiple students, you will receive a rebate of $350 for each additional student – that’s essentially a free registration fee for each second and subsequent attendee that will be rebated at the conclusion of the school.