Bank Technology Management School - Details & Fees
March 31-April 5, 2019
Fluno Center for Executive Education
Enrollment Deadline: February 28
Program Fee & What's Included:
Your tuition includes:
- All instructional materials
- Five nights single occupancy lodging at the Fluno Center for Executive Education or a business hotel within a short walk
- Daily meals (full breakfast and lunch each day)
- Welcome reception & dinner on the first evening
- All computer lab sessions and software
- $350 non-refundable registration fee
- Access to IT professionals and banking industry experts
Tuition for the 2019 Bank Technology Management School is $3,250.
Are you a GSB or Bank Technology Security School Graduate?
If yes, you have the option to join the program at 1:00 pm. on Monday afternoon, thus bypassing the business of banking curriculum you've already experienced. If you wish to take advantage of this option, please indicate "Monday Start" and the year you attended in the appropriate box on the application and your invoice will be adjusted to reflect a discount of $225 for beginning the program on Monday. Please note: this optional is only available for graduates of the Graduate School of Banking or GSB Bank Technology Security School.
About the Fluno Center for Executive Education, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Students attending the school will stay at the Fluno Center for Executive Education or a neaerby business hotel, both located on the beautiful lakeside University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. The Fluno Center combines state-of-the-art professional education technology with the ambiance of a comfortable, relaxed, executive-style hotel. The meeting facilities are conveniently located on the first two floors and include the latest in presentation delivery technology and comfort for attendees. It's a perfect setting for learning, sharing ideas, and networking with banking industry peers. The eight-story training facility includes:
- 100 executive residence rooms, each with a desk, wireless internet access, queen-sized bed, whirlpool bath, cable TV and direct-dial telephone with voicemail.
- Full-service buffet dining in the Executive Dining Room (breakfast and lunch daily)
- Study pub with billiards, light-fare and full-service bar
- Fitness facility
- Business center
- Convenient underground parking
- Valet laundry service
Admission to the Bank Technology Management School is by online application
Admission requirements are designed to select those applicants who are prepared by experience and prior education to derive the greatest benefit from this advanced management program. Each applicant must qualify under one of the following criteria:
- Employees of FDIC-insured banks or savings institutions.
- State and federal financial institution regulatory officials and directors of banks or savings institutions with educational background and experience comparable to that required of bank officers.
- Professionals from firms providing services to banks and savings institutions who have the necessary educational and experience backgrounds will be considered for admission on a case by case basis and will be dependent on available space.
- International bankers are welcome and will be considered for admission based on education and experience.
As a matter of policy, the Graduate School of Banking does not discriminate among applicants and participants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, color, handicap, orientation or marital status.