Bank Technology Management School - Details & Fees
Offered Virtually Starting April 27, 2021
Enrollment for 2021 is now closed -- please complete this form to be notified when the 2022 program opens
Program Fee & What's Included:
- All instructional materials
- Access to the GSB virtual learning portal for online instruction
- Access to recorded classes for 60 days for scheduling convenience
- Opportunity to network virtually with faculty and IT security colleagues; and, and invitation to join an alumni-only networking group on LinkedIn
- $350 registration fee
- Access to IT professionals and banking industry experts
- Support of the GSB staff and faculty throughout the course
Tuition for the 2021 online Bank Technology Management School is $2,245.
Admission to the Bank Technology Management School is by online application
Admission requirements are designed to select those applicants who are prepared by experience and prior education to derive the greatest benefit from this advanced management program. Each applicant must qualify under one of the following criteria:
- Employees of FDIC-insured banks or savings institutions.
- State and federal financial institution regulatory officials and directors of banks or savings institutions with educational background and experience comparable to that required of bank officers.
- Professionals from firms providing services to banks and savings institutions who have the necessary educational and experience backgrounds will be considered for admission on a case by case basis and will be dependent on available space.
- International bankers are welcome and will be considered for admission based on education and experience.
As a matter of policy, the Graduate School of Banking does not discriminate among applicants and participants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, color, handicap, orientation or marital status.