Graduate Banking School - Distinguished Speaker Series
The Graduate School of Banking is pleased to enhance its curriculum with a series of keynote speakers, included in tuition at no additional charge -- addressing timely, relevant banking and leadership topics. These value-added programs, held at the beautiful Gordon Dining and Event Center on the UW campus, round out an exceptional learning experience.
Special thanks to our 2018 sponsors for their generous support of the GSB Distinguished Speaker Series.
- Wipfli LLP, Minneapolis, MN
- Financial Managers Society, Chicago
- BankTalentHQ, Springfield, IL
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, Chicago
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines, Des Moines, IA
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Isenberg School of Management, Amherst, MA
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, School of Business, Lincoln, NE
2019 Speakers will be announced in the spring. Check back for exciting updates!