Financial Managers School - Details & Fees
September 15-20, 2019 - Madison, WI
Enrollment Deadline: August 15
Program Fees & What's Included
The program fee for the Financial Managers School includes:
- A $350 non-refundable registration fee
- All instructional materials and resources
- Five nights lodging (single occupancy) at the Fluno Center For Executive Education (Madison) or a business hotel a short one-block walk to the Fluno Center, based on space availability
- Meals (including full breakfast and lunch each day)
- Welcome Reception and Dinner
- Case study simulation model
- Classroom instruction by industry experts with over 20 years of experience
- Access to a faculty of experts with decades of experience in the financial services industry
The 2019 fees are $4,050.
Attendees will reside at the Fluno Center For Executive Education (Madison) or a nearby business hotel which is a short walk , based on space availability and application date.
FMS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses. Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to: The National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Phone: 615-880-4200.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Prerequisite: Financial manager actively involved in the financial responsibilities of a small- to medium- sized financial institution
Advanced Preparation: Pre-reading assignments
Field of Study: Accounting and Auditing, Management
Credits: Attendees will earn 44 CPE credits