Advanced Management Forum - Details & Fees
Complexities and Opportunities in Family-owned Banks: A Family/Owners’ Workshop
January 17-20, 2016
OMNI Rancho Las Palmas, Palm Springs, Calif.
Enrollment Deadline: December 15
Your tuition includes the following:
- A non-refundable $350 registration Fee
- Welcome Reception
- All instructional materials, including hands-on application session materials
- Life Styles Inventory (LSI) Assessment of each attendee
- Discounted lodging rate at premier southern California resort
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday & Tuesday, breakfast on Wednesday
- Hosted Reception with the group on final evening
- Access to industry experts and other senior managers from around the country
The 2016 program is $1,575 for the first registrant and $1,075 for subsequent registrants from the same bank or family.
Lodging is booked individually by partcicipants. We suggest reserving room(s) at the OMNI Rancho Las Palmas, Palm Springs, Calif. where the program will be held, using the online registration form or by calling (760) 568-2727. To receive the most discounted rate of $189, please mention this program when securing your reservation. Rooms are very limited and we encourage early reservations.
Admission to this program is by advance registration. Those seeking to register should complete the online registration.
Admission requirements are designed to select those applicants who are prepared by experience and prior education to derive the greatest benefit from this advanced management program. This specific program is limited to owners, senior managers or board members of FDIC-insured banks or savings institutions.
As a matter of policy, the Graduate School of Banking does not discriminate among applicants and participants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, color, handicap, orientation or marital status.